Beautiful Bodies Repair Process
Step 1: Writing your estimate:
- Welcoming introduction and discuss the circumstances of the damaged area
- Evaluate the visible, related damage to the repairable area on your vehicle.
- Take photos of your vehicles damage for administative and insurance purposes.
- Write your estimate, which takes roughly 20 minutes.
- Reviewing the estimate with you, making sure you feel comfortable with the repair plan.
Step 2: Scheduling your repairs:
- Make an appointment for your vehicle at the time of estimate or call back a later time. Our estimates are good for 30 days from the date the estimate was preformed.
- Please make sure your rental car appointment is confirmed by Enterprise.
Day of your repair appointment
Step 1: Vehicle drop off:
- Most repair appointments are scheduled for 8:00am
- Drop off your vehicle on the morning of the appointment, or bring it the night before and use the envelopes provided for pertinent information, insert it into the labeled slot located on the side of the building. If your insurance company provided you with an estimate please leave it in your vehicle.
Step 1: Disassembly
- One of our repair technicians disassemble the vehicle according to the repair plan.
- We re-inspect the damaged area to make sure our repair plan is as accurate as possible, and assess any additional damage we have found. If there is any additional damage we make a supplemental estimate, submit it to your insurance co., and contact the customer.
Step 2: The repair
- Our Technicians repair/replace the dammaged area
Step 1: Paint Prep
- Sand/block the repaired/replaced area.
- Cover the vehicle to prevent overspray.
Step 2: Paint
- Paint the vehicle in down-draft paint booth
- We use a sikkens based product
- After the paint application the vehicle is heat cured.
Step 1: Assembly
- We assemble the vehicle, replacing all damaged parts, per the repair plan provide.
Step 2: Detailing
- Rinse the exterior of your vehicle making sure we leave your vehicle in the same condition as we recieved it. Please ask about our options available for a more extensive cleaning!
- Our staff inspects the quality of workmanship making sure it looks as close to pre-loss condition as possible. We pride ourselves in maintianing the highest quality of repairs.
- We notify the customer for pick-up.
- With the customer we review the vehicle and make sure the repairs were completed to their satisfaction