Beautiful Bodies Repair Process
Step 1: Writing your estimate:
- Evaluate the visible, related, damage.
- Take photos of the vehicles damage for administative and insurance purposes.
- Write your estimate and reviewing it with you, making sure you feel comfortable with the estimate.
Step 2: Scheduling your repairs:
- Make an appointment for your vehicle at the time of estimate or call back a later time. our estimates are good for 60 days from the date on the top of your estimate.
- Making sure you have rental car coverage and setting up an appointment time with Enterprise.
Dropping off your vehicle
Step 1: Leaving your car:
- We will review your estimate and discuss the time duration of the repairs.
- You can bring your vehicle on the morning of the appointment, or bring it the night before and use the envelopes provided to write your name and number and insert it into our drop off slot located on the side of the building. If your insurance co. provided you with an estimate please leave it in your vehicle.
Step 1: Disassembly
- One of our repair technicians disassemble the vehicle according to the estimate.
- We re-inspect the damaged area to make sure our estimate is as accurate as possible and assess any additional damage we have found. If there is any additional damage we make a supplemental estimate, submit it to your insurance co., and contact the customer.
Step 2: The repair
- Our Technicians repair/replace the dammaged area
Step 1: Paint Prep
- Sand the repaired/replaced area.
- Tape vehicle to prevent overspray.
Step 2: Paint
- Paint the vehicle
- We use a sikkens based product
- after painting we dry in our heat cured paint booth.
Step 1: Reassembly
- We reassemble the vehicle replacing all damaged parts.
Step 2: Detailing
- We clean the inside and outside of your vehicle making sure we leave your vehicle in the same condition as we recieved it.
- Our staff reinspects the vehicle making sure the it looks as good as new because we pride ourselves in maintianing the highest quality of repairs.
- We notify the customer for pick-up.
- With the customer we review the vehicle and make sure the repairs were done to their satisfaction